Benefit Rockateur Blush Review.





So recently I received the new Benefit Blush - Rockateur. I've been testing it out for a few weeks now and I  will say I am liking it!

With most makeup in Australia it can be a little bit difficult with new season ranges that we get imported because we have opposite seasons.

 Rockateur Blush is like a dark corally peachy shimmery rose gold colour. It is kind of an autumnal/fall colour but it does work really well for spring/summer as well. You can play it off with some bronzer and get a nice glow for summer!

 The packaging is not that great with gold snake skin and lace but the product itself is nice. It also comes with a brush and mirror but I always use my own blush brush as it's easier than the one it comes with.




It also has a particular smell to it, I cant really describe it but I kind of like it, its kind of like Bourjois makeup but a bit more chemically but not too strong.

Overall its a great little blush for all year round!

Please leave a comment if you'd like me to review any more beauty products! 


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/rockateur

* This Blog Post is not sponsored and I am not affiliated with Benefit Cosmetics in anyway. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment