KORA Skincare Facial Night!




Contrasts Hair Studio - a local organic concept Salon put on a Kora Skincare night which I attended.

Miranda Kerr's aunt, Aunty Jane, hosted the event and taught us all about the range.


The range is all organic packed with all good stuff to make your skin feel great. Its good enough to eat, Aunty Jane ate some foot cream for proof! 




We started with a shot of Noni Juice which is Miranda's secret aid to health and wellbeing which is also a vital ingredient in the skincare range. It didn't taste too bad but I recommend holding your nose to drink it. Then Aunty Jane went through the products and we all got a chance to sample the products that suited our skin. My favourite was the Soothing Day and Night Cream moisturiser, which I have at home and is great before applying makeup.






The Rosehip oils were also very nice and nourishing.


The only thing that I didn't like in the range was the tinted moisturiser that only comes in one colour. I have very pale skin and it was far too dark for me, Aunty Jane suggested to mix it in with moisturiser to soften the colour but I feel it was still to dark for me. On everyone else though, it looked amazing!

For more details about the range Click here:
 http://www.koraorganics.com/products#node-71

If you would like to find out more about Contrasts Hair studio Click here: 
https://www.facebook.com/ContrastsHairStudio.Grange

No comments:

Post a Comment