Daiso Haul

How did I not know this place existed?

For those you, who(like me) did not know about Daiso, it is essentially a  Supermarket type store from Japan where every item is sold for $2.80 (in Australian prices).

I explored the Chermside store in Queensland which I think its only about two months old. There are more stores in Victoria and one will be opening soon in Brisbane's Myer centre. 

Here is my little stash that I collected from my first shopping experience there before my boyfriend had to yank me out.




There are tons of lollies/sweets/candies in there to choose from. I liked the peach and kiwi fruit ones but do not recommend the green tea ones.

The eye lashes were also pretty good for $2.80. The eyelash glue needed to be purchased separately. The glue stayed on well enough and did not irritate me, however, I suggest always testing a little bit of it on the inside of your arm/wrist to check if you will have a reaction to it.


The cotton pads I thought would be bigger but they were still okay quality and the bottles came in use for travel.

Daiso has many more goods to go and explore such as homewares, stationery and much much more.

You check out more about it here:

http://www.daisostore.com.au/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment