Fox ear headphones!




So I may have made a sneaky purchase. I didn't actually need anymore headphones - I have  a ton but I could not resist these ones!

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!





They are pretty comfortable to wear as they are knitted and fit nice and snug on my head. They are decent quality too although they are not the loudest head phones. They do also kind of let everyone else know what your listening to, which is not good if your listening to something embarrassing. Not sure if I'd wear them out in public either but are very cute for around the house!

I bought them from Typo and they had a couple of other different ones. There was some bunny ears and also some blue ones (not sure what kind of ears they were suppose to be?)

They retail for $24.95 AUD.

http://shop.cottonon.com/shop/product/knitted-headphones-foxy/

* This Blog Post is not sponsored. I am not affiliated with Typo in anyway. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment